IL VOLO Un Amore Cosi' Grande

.

Il Volo and Me

Il Volo and Me
Left to Right: Gianluca, Ignazio, Hopeful Romantic, Me, Piero

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Long Time No Post

Hello! Long time no post! I've recently moved to a different state, and my year has been hectic! Anyways, just watched a few videos of the boys from a recent concert. They all look fantastic! Pierro's hairstyle... haha okay. Ignazio has lost so much weight! He looks incredible! And my love, Gianluca, is hadnsome and talented as ever!

1 comment:

  1. I love Il Volo and caught their Boston concert this Fall.....they looked terrific......then the new CD came out....English????? it's in English
    The charm and beauty is in the language...they even got me to take an evening language class in Italian.....please no more English...you won't be special any more....the Ladies love the mystery and Euro accents.....do not lose yourselves in your own hype...PLEASE

    ReplyDelete