IL VOLO Un Amore Cosi' Grande

.

Il Volo and Me

Il Volo and Me
Left to Right: Gianluca, Ignazio, Hopeful Romantic, Me, Piero

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Il VOLO Sings in French (9/12/11)

The boys are in Quebec, Canada singing "Charles Aznavour". Gosh they sound GOOD. Better than good. Great. Bella!


Lyrics: 
Toi, par tes mille et un attraits
Je ne sais jamais qui tu es
Tu changes si souvent de visage et d'aspect
Toi quelque soit ton âge et ton nom
Tu es un ange ou le démon
Quand pour moi tu prends tour à tour
Tous les visages de l'amour

Toi, si Dieu ne t'avait modelé
Il m'aurait fallu te créer
Pour donner à ma vie sa raison d'exister
Toi qui est ma joie et mon tourment
Tantôt femme et tantôt enfant
Tu offres à mon cœur chaque jour
Tous les visages de l'amour

Moi, je suis le feu qui grandit ou qui meure
Je suis le vent qui rugit ou qui pleure
Je suis la force ou la faiblesse
Moi, je pourrais défier le ciel et l'enfer
Je pourrais dompter la terre et la mer
Et réinventer la jeunesse

Toi, viens fais moi ce que tu veux
Un homme heureux ou malheureux
Un mot de toi je suis poussière ou je suis Dieu
Toi, sois mon espoir, sois mon destin
J'ai si peur de mes lendemains
Montre à mon âme sans secours
Tous les visages de l'amour
Toi !

Lyrics Translated:
You, in your thousand and one attractions
I never know who you are
You change so often face and appearance
You whatever your age and your name
You're an angel or demon
For me when you take turns
The many faces of love

You, if God fashioned thee
I would have had you create
To give my life its reason to exist
You who are my joy and torment
Sometimes women and sometimes children
You offer to my heart every day
The many faces of love

I am the fire that grows or dies
I am the wind roaring and crying
I am the strength or weakness
I could defy heaven and hell
I could tame the land and sea
Youth and reinvent

You, just do what you want me
A man happy or unhappy
A word from you I am dust I am God
You, be my hope, be my destiny
I'm so scared of my tomorrows
Watch my soul helpless
The many faces of love
You!


They also performed O Sole Mio:

No comments:

Post a Comment