IL VOLO Un Amore Cosi' Grande

.

Il Volo and Me

Il Volo and Me
Left to Right: Gianluca, Ignazio, Hopeful Romantic, Me, Piero

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gold VIP Right Here!

I am the official owner of two Gold VIP package tickets to the Melbourne, FL IL VOLO concert October 9 (6:30 PM). I had some trouble ordering them at first... I first got the tickets for seat A-17 and A-18 (18!!! My lucky number!)... but then I tried to change something and I ended up with FOUR tickets instead of two. After much yelling between my mom and I (and near nervous breakdown on my part), we got two tickets for seats A-1 and A-2. Now, I think the first seats were better, but those tickets still weren't in the middle. The seats we have now are on the end... But it doesn't matter. What matters is that I will see them LIVE and I will MEET them! What will I wear? OMG. I am so going to kiss those boys the Italian way (you know, on the cheek! Hehe). Wow. I'm so excited. This is my only birthday present, and I am so thankful for it. I get to MEET IL VOLO!!!! AHHH!!!
I am so going to take pictures and videos, and I'll post them here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment