IL VOLO Un Amore Cosi' Grande

.

Il Volo and Me

Il Volo and Me
Left to Right: Gianluca, Ignazio, Hopeful Romantic, Me, Piero

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Piero's Brand of Glasses

From the previous post, I found out that Piero buys his glasses from Luxottica. Unfortunately, I forgot to ask specifically which brand Piero buys, not just where he buys them. So, I am on a mission to find the exact pair (the red or black) of glasses Piero wears. After much research, I think this is the closet to the black ones I can find. So please leave in the comments which pair looks almost identical to Piero's...

Piero's Glasses


OR

Luxottica 9035
(When you click on the link, be sure to click on the black pair of glasses underneath he picture)

Now, please look carefully. There IS a difference between the two pairs. Please look at the frames, sides, shape, everything! Tell me which pair you think looks the most like Piero's. Thanks! :)

5 comments:

  1. ive been looking everywhere what religion they are? do you know?(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In an interview I saw, Piero said they were Catholic :)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=X42YdqKzya8&NR=1

      Delete
  2. I am not certain, but I am think Catholic. You can see Gianluca sporting a cross necklace sometimes. If not Catholic, then I think they all follow Christianity (not sure which kind of Christianity specifically).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think that either of the glasses looks like Pieros glasses. But "Luxottica LX 9035 Eyeglasses" is the more like them to the shape of the bows, although the hight of the "things that goes behind the ears" are correct on the other glasses.. But its really hard to know which of the glasses that's more alike Pieros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ray-Ban RX5184 eyeglasses google these brand of glasses and tell me

    ReplyDelete