IL VOLO Un Amore Cosi' Grande

.

Il Volo and Me

Il Volo and Me
Left to Right: Gianluca, Ignazio, Hopeful Romantic, Me, Piero

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bought the Christmas Album!

For only $3.99 I got their golden Christmas album on iTunes. I was not disappointed! It was amazing. I can't wait to play this on repeat as we get ready for Christmas. :) I'm sure my younger sisters will love it (not). Have you bought it? If not, you should! You should also buy it for your friends and family as a Christmas gift! :D
On another note, O Sole Mio has over 4 MILLION views! The boys just keep getting bigger and better. I'm so proud of them! 
On another 'nother note, I found out you can purchase Il Volo t-shirts, pictures, and the Il Volo necklace I so wanted a few weeks ago here. Ask for it for Christmas. Buy it for yourself. Either way you should buy it to support our boys and show your Il Volo love! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment .. . your blog is also amazing, I spent all morning reviewing the videos .... Certainly is beautiful . envy that photo ... good luck .I'll be commenting ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually a bit disappointed with the songs, im a huge fan of Il volo, but i just feel that the songs don't bring out the best of them, the best out of their voices, i know they can sound so much better.
    Maybe im alone in this opinion.

    But the songs i enjoy the most of the CD, is Panis Angelicus and the german version of silent night.

    Maybe because, somehow, the english songs don't do them justice. The same thing with their first album, loved all songs, except the english ones :S

    Too bad they only did 5 songs, and i could well do without Pia in one of the songs, would have loved hearing some of the boys doing those high notes instead.

    Well that was my 5 cents.

    I still love them, and will always listen to their songs.

    ReplyDelete